Friday, July 19, 2013

Congrats & More Pictures

Congratulations, Renae! Please email me at ijr41ug @ yahoo.com (please take out the spaces) with your choice of a free file and I'll send it to you asap.

We also saw lots of critters on our trip.  Here's a picture of an elk on the beach:


And our kiddos and puppy with some deer in Yosemite:


Lexi was so good.  She just sat there and watched the deer and never even barked once.

We also discovered we need a new navigator in Olympic National Park.  The hubby put in "fastest time" and it sent us on all these narrow forest rounds up, around, down and through the mountains.  We got some great pictures though:



We also went to Yellowstone and here's a picture of a bison that came up to our truck:


I had the zoom lens on and it was zoomed out all the way.  It's a good thing they are used to people and vehicles. 

Here are a few better shots of some others:



It was a very fun trip and I can honestly say, with a few adjustments, I'd do it all again.

On a more creative note, how's your sketch challenge coming along?  My good friend, Lori has certainly made it a sweet one this time.  So, I know you'll want to get creative here.

Until next time, may your creative time be blessed with fun.

No comments: