Monday, July 22, 2013

Flip Flopping

Do you ever flip flop?  I'm not talking about the shoes here though--even though I live in flip flops for about 9 months of the year.

I'm talking about flip flopping in paper crafting.  More specifically, I'm talking about what you are going to do with a certain project. 

I must admit; I've been flip flopping on my most recent project.  I've got a single picture I've added a sentiment to digitally and at first I wanted a 4"x6" print.  Nope, I want a 5"x7" print.  Nah, 4"x6" is going to be better. 

Okey dokey.  I've got that.  Now what? 

I flip flopped again between a different style of mat and a fancy border. 

I guess it's a good thing I've been indecisive on the style because I haven't been indecisive on what I'm going to do with the results.  Yep, you'll be getting the file for free later this week.  You'll just have to wait to see whether it's a mat or a border.

So, tell me,--do you flip flop?  How does that normally turn out for you?

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

all the time lol . I am always flipping between digital and paper scrapping. Quite often I will play around with files on the computer to see what they look like before I attempt the paper version!

Johanne said...

I always flip flop when it's time to choose papers for a card