Monday, January 23, 2012

More Every Day

Okay, here's the other secret I've been keeping:



It's really hard to work on files when the hubby is around but I don't think he's seen this one.  He'll be getting it for Valentine's Day and the previous one will be his on our anniversary.

As always, I tried to make this file as versatile as possible so there are many different ways to use it. 

I can't wait to get in my crafty space and use these files myself.  I will be ahead of the game this year.  Yay!  How about you?  Have you been crafty lately?

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

6 comments:

Johanne said...

Really wonderfull and like you said very versatile. Good job.

TonyaKaye said...

Once again, I love your titles. I have been working on Valentine suckers that I have seen on the web. Basically Flower pedals with the center of the flower being a tootsie pop. I am making 25 for hubbys team at work.

Caroline said...

Beautiful Ileana, love your swirly "M"

Caroline said...

Beautiful Ileana, love your swirly "M"

Vicki L said...

Fabulous as always, Ileana!

Kathy Serrahn said...

Love the titles
could be used for both occasions