Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Other Plans & Loving Life

Thank you, everyone for your lovely comments.  They made my day and I really appreciate them.

I had good intentions for a fun blog post today.  I even took pictures.  Then, the kids came home from school.  LOL!

Seriously.  They had other plans for me--like geography homework and dinner and taking friends home to beat the curfew clock.

I may not get everything done, but I truly do love my life.  
  • I love that my kids' friends find our home comfortable enough to prefer to be here than elsewhere.  That means I know exactly where my kids are, what they are doing and who they are with--and what their friends are like.
  • I love that our son is smart and funny and musically talented.
  • I love that our daughter is artistic and so deeply compassionate. 
  • And I love being home with them so that I can help them out when they need it too.  
My blog may not always be exciting and beautiful but I'm okay with that too because there is always tomorrow--when I promise I will have pictures for you.

Until then, Happy Creative Time!


No comments: