Thursday, January 19, 2012

I've Got a Secret

I've got a secret.  I'll tell you if you promise not to tell my hubby.  Promise?

Here's one of the files I've been working on this week:


My hubby will be receiving this for either St. Valentine's Day or our anniversary.  I'm leaning towards our anniversary because I'm also working on another file that might be a better fit for Valentine's.  That one is not ready for show and tell just yet.

What do you think?

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!


7 comments:

Renae said...

I love it! Great job! That is so sweet.

Lisa said...

I just love these! I can't wait to get them in the store, perfect for my son's wedding album!

TonyaKaye said...

WOW cute. I think anniversary! Love the font.

momof5 said...

Beautiful! I love it.

Anna said...

Love it of course!!! And so will he :D Enjoy your weekend. :)

bzyPTmom said...

I think this would be terrific for anniversary-LOVE IT!

Kathy Serrahn said...

awesome looking file, could be used for either