Friday, February 4, 2011

Heart Stem Frame

Welcome! I hope you are staying safe and warm.

I've got a little gift for your creative pleasure today.


This file, while it is offered freely here, is still governed by my Terms of Use.  The links will expire on Sunday.  After that, this file will be on its way to the I Scrap Designs store at Paperthreads.  The password is iagreetotou (no capitals, no spaces, and no punctuation).


Sorry, these links have expired.  Please look for this and other fun files in the
store at Paperthreads.

Happy Creative Time!

13 comments:

Kelly S said...

Thanks, Ileana! Another beautiful file. Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Rockin Robin Caldwell said...

thanks for another wonderful file Ileana!! It's beautiful and I can't wait to play with it. Thanks again, Rockin Robin C

jordiegirl said...

Thank you that's a lovely file - you are very clever.

I really must get to grips with my Wishblade to create the sort of things you can do.

2KutiesGrandma said...

Thanks for another wonderful freebie!

Jan said...

Thanks Ileana for another beautiful and extremely versatile file!

Jan

jzayler said...

Thanks Ileana for another really cute file! You're right about the snowplow drivers too. Our guys have been working really hard to get all the huge piles of snow removed from the parking lots and from Main Street.

Trisha said...

What a lovely, yet simple, file! Thank you so much, Ileana!

Esther W-B said...

Very sweet frame. Thank you!

bzyPTmom said...

This is beautiful--thanks so much Ileana! Have a wonderful weekend!

Sue aka barracudasue said...

These are SO neat, Ileana! That you SO very much for your generosity! YOU ROCK!

Lisa Avolio said...

Beautiful! This file is the first I downloaded after getting my computer hooked up today, after more than a month of being without it. I wanted your design to be first. :) Thanks for your continued generosity.

Anna said...

Thank you so much Ileana!!! How I told you lately that you rock? Well you do :D Have a great memory making weekend. :)

Shelly said...

This is a great file, thanks!