Monday, February 7, 2011

Skateboards and More

I hope that you had a wonderful week-end.  Ours was nice.

Bryan took a truck full of kids to the skateboard park on Saturday.  They had a blast even if some of them were scared to use any of the ramps.  LOL!  A few of them sat on their boards to ride them down.  I can't blame them.  You couldn't catch me on one--not even sitting down.  LOL!

Then Sunday, we went to a different church than our own for Boy Scout Sunday and out to breakfast for the event as well.  It was fun but we were happy to get home and have some quiet time around the house too.

I also played around with several files on my computer this week-end.  Some of them were for my kiddos so you won't be seeing them--at least not in a format you could use.  Yet, there are a few others I hope you'll be able to craft with soon.

So, what about you?  How was your week-end?  Did you get creative?

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

No comments: