Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Doubly Grateful

Today, I have a double dose of gratitude for you.

I am grateful the hubby is okay.  He took a wallop in an accident last night. (Nothing's broken--not him, not our vehicles. Phew!)  He is sore today.  I was concerned he might have had a concussion so neither of us slept well last night, but I am so grateful he is okay.  I'm also sure he's grateful for the Aleve I gave him this morning too.

I'm also grateful for the opportunity to teach Religious Ed (Sunday School) to a small group of 5th graders.  I think we really made a positive impact tonight.  And that makes all the difference.

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

8 comments:

Carol said...

Glad your hubby is o.k. Car accidents are no fun...

Caroline said...

relieved to read your Hubby is okay, I hope he isnt sore for too long. Very scary!

Elizabeth said...

Good to hear the hubster is ok. I am sure you being the great teacher you are the regious ed class was great.

Anna said...

Thank God for watching over your hubby. Scary :( Have fun teaching!!!

jordiegirl said...

Pleased to hear hubby was okay, hope he stops aching soon.

Lisa Avolio said...

I am so thankful for God's protection. Every time something like this happens, it's a reminder. Hope his aches don't last long enough to warrant another blog post!

Sue aka barracudasue said...

PRAISE THE LORD your DH is OK! A few aches and pains is better than broken anything. I'm grateful for that, too.

tonyakaye said...

Glad he is okay.