Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Mama & the Smoking Cutter

I have been cutting like crazy today!

Seriously, I think I must have used at least a dozen sheets of cardstock today just cutting as many pieces on each sheet as I could possibly fit. I can't tell you how many files I cut today as I just kept copying and pasting different pieces onto the sign blank to conserve paper and time too.

I'm pretty sure the computer and the cutter were smoking from all of it. They've both certainly earned the night off tonight. LOL!

Unfortunately, I did not get any of the files ready to show off just yet. Too much to do and not enough time to do it all. I can tell you one is very frilly. Another is very funny. And two are for the mama.

Why the mama? Well, I know that most people in this part of the world use "Mom" and "Mum" in other parts too. (And, yes, those words are included too!) Yet, in this house, I am the Mama. At least where my daughter is concerned. Her first word was "Mama" and I have been Mama to her ever since. To my son, I'm the normal "Mom."

Now, I am off to finish up those files so you can actually see some of them.

Until next time, Happy Creative Time.

3 comments:

Sue aka barracudasue said...

Can't wait to see what you've come up with now, Ileana!!!!

Elizabeth said...

hey mama, can't wait to see what file you are making, sounds pretty exciting.

Caroline said...

Even here in Australia, I am Mama (or more often, Mama Bear) to my children! Your card is lovely!