Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy CAD!

Yay! It's finally here. Customer Appreciation Day! We've all been hard at work getting loads of fun and free things together for you but it is so worth it because it is all for you.

Here is just one of the fun games going on right now. Yes, I'm hosting the 2010 CAD Scavenger Hunt and you can still join in on the fun. Here's what you get just for playing:


I look forward to you joining in on the fun!

And since today is all about thanking you and giving back, I'd love to give you this card front:


I think it's a very versatile one that can be used for either gender. See:


The password is iagreetotou (no spaces, no capitals and no punctuation) and your links are:

Sorry, these links have expired. Please look for this and other cool files in the
I Scrap Designs
store at Paperthreads.

If the download gives you any issues or if you have any questions, please e-mail me at ijr41ug@yahoo.com and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks!

Now, here are all my friends who are also giving away nifty goodies:


Jennie
Jenette
Laury
Shirley
Jan
Chrissie
Eddita
Diana
Jen
Ginny
Shelly
Tina
Carrie

Also, I'll leave my regular weekly free file up for a bit longer. If you haven't had the chance to get it yet, make sure you scroll down to the post and grab it.

Happy Downloading! Happy Shopping! Happy CAD! and above all, Happy Creative Time!



16 comments:

Kelly S said...

Thanks for the file, Ileana! Very versatile.

janachelle said...

Thanks, Ileana! We appreciate you, too!!!

Esther W-B said...

Thanks for the beautiful card front. It will come in handy for so many projects.

Jan said...

Thanks for such a versatile file!!

Carol said...

Wow! What a great looking card that will be quick and easy. Thanks.

Carol

jzayler said...

Thanks for both freebies!!

Caroline said...

This is lovely, thanks Ileana!

Anna said...

Thank you so much. Love it. I am trying to find the files on the game you have going on. Man it is hard LOL

Brenda said...

Thank you so much - it is a lovely card.

Anonymous said...

Ileana...these to cut files are so very pretty!!!!!

tonyakaye said...

Ileana, thank you for all you do for us who are not great at designing! Your files are great!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the file. I love it.
Celeste

Becky said...

Thanks for the two freebies. I appreciate your willingness to share your files and your talent.

Becky

Elizabeth said...

WOW Ileana, you certainly know how to outdo yourself. Thank you so much for the great file. Also thanks for the last freebie, I didn't get it before and now I have it, although I would have bought it had I not downloaded it from you ;)

Lisa Avolio said...

Thanks! The CAD was great fun. I can't wait to use all the files I got and the ones I bought.

Lynn Barwald said...

Thanks Ileana! What fun! Your freebies are wonderful! Lynn B