Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What a Week-end!

I hope you had an awesome CAD, a great St. Valentine's Day, and, if you're in the US, a fun President's Day too. I did not realize that a lot of the schools here were open yesterday. I guess our presidents aren't that important anymore. LOL!

We had a wonderful week-end with a bit of excitement added in too. I'd love to share that with you but, yet again, I don't have pictures yet. You know how I love pictures! I promise I'll do my best to get those pictures tomorrow, though. I will tell you that our excitement involved . . . squirrels. Yes, squirrels! You know, those little furry things with the long tails!

If you've been around my blog for a while, you know I have had a previous run-in with squirrels. If you haven't read it, I suggest you do. Just click on the "squirrel lifeguard" label on the left. I think you'll find it very amusing.

Hmm. Maybe I should make some squirrel files. LOL!

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

4 comments:

Lisa Avolio said...

I just read your older story. Congrats on saving the squirrel back then. Looking forward to your next story.

Elizabeth said...

I cannot remember when I started to read your blog so I went back to read the squirrel incident and that was way tooo funny. I do think we need some squirrel files so they can go along with the pictures we are all so anxiously waiting for :)

Caroline said...

Fantastic weekend over at Paperthreads, thank you! Great squirrel story!

Anna said...

I had a blast. Thanks to all for all the hard work and fun games and challenges and free files