Friday, December 4, 2009

Oh, Renae and Lisa!

Woo Hoo! It's wonderful when everything works. Yippee!




I also want to thank everyone for playing along with me. I had fun and I hope you did too.



The winner of the first to post contest on "Fie on it!" is Renae. (Sorry, Deb, but as a member of my creative team you get free files. Thanks for playing, though. It's always fun to read comments.)



And because I can, I've decided to pull another random name from the list for another prize and the winner of that is:

If both of you lovely ladies could e-mail me at ijr41ug @ yahoo.com (take out the spaces, please) and let me know what file you'd like to have and the format you want it in, I'll send it right out to you.

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

2 comments:

debenj said...

OH... I know and as soon as i posted I said OOPS! Should have kept my fingers quiet...LOL. CONGRATULATIONS to the winners :)

Lisa Avolio said...

Wow! I was sure I wouldn't win this time. Thanks. I will email you with a file tonight. I love your designs, so I have quite a few already. Thanks again!