Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Best Laid Plans

Okay, I know I've asked this before, but who took my day and where did they leave it? LOL! I had so many things planned for today and instead, I got all of two of them done. Even blogger is not cooperating with me!

Because of this, only one winner to yesterday's contest will be announced tonight. I'm hoping that a little time with smooth out the speed bumps I'm hitting with Blogger and the comment side of it and then, tomorrow it will be clear as to the first to post part of the "Fie on it" contest. (I can see all the comments but they aren't showing up yet for everyone to see.)


So, for the random drawing of all who left comments, the winner is:


Ester, please e-mail me at ijr41ug @ yahoo.com (take out the spaces, please) to collect your prize.
Stay tuned for tomorrow's announcement on the other winner.
Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Way to go Esther!!!

Lisa Avolio said...

Other things may not be working right with Blogger. Although you posted it 12/2, the email to me about it didn't go out until 12/3 4:14pm. I think there was a delay with the last one as well- I had already replied before I got the email saying there was a new blog post.