Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Friday!

Welcome to my blog! As always, I have a special treat for you and I think it will be a useful little surprise.

Unfortunately, though, we have to talk business first. This file will only be available for a short while. Also, even though I am offering this file up for free, it is still governed by my Terms of Use. Thank you ever so much for not sharing the file and for sending your friends here to download the file for themselves.

Now for the fun part. Here's a picture of what you'll be getting.


While they aren't shown in the picture, I've also included two sign posts to use as you desire.

So, do you like it? I hope so. The password is iagreetotou and here are your links:

Sorry, these links have expired. Please look for this file in the
store at Paperthreads.
Happy Friday and Happy Creative Time!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC file Ileana.....Thank you for sharing it with us!!!

Sue aka barracudasue said...

Thanks for your generousity, Ileana! You rock and so does that freebie!!!!!!

Carol's Crafts said...

I love it, Ileana. This will be a file that I will use a lot. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Hugs

I'm glad it's Friday too!!!!!

Kelly S said...

Thanks, Ileana! These signs are so versatile.

Tonya said...

Thank you for your cute cutting file. Signs, signs .. hmmm reminds me of an old song by the Five Man Electrical Band.. opps showing my age.

Esther W-B said...

Thanks Ileana! I love the shape of this sign.

Rebecca said...

Great file! Thanks Ileana!

Caroline said...

what a great freebie! thank you

2KutiesGrandma said...

Thank you so much for the freebie. Very nice little sign that I will put to good use.

Lisa Avolio said...

Thanks for another graceful file. I am guessing that this will interchange with your other sign file.
And while I was typing this, Blogger sent the email to me to go to the site to read this post, so it appears to have fixed the one day lag it was doing earlier in the week.

Trisha said...

Thank you! I have lots of 'on location' vacation photos. This will be great to identify where they all are!!

Trisha

Elizabeth said...

I love this file Ileana, thank you so much :)

Anna said...

Awesome file. Thank you so much. :) And congrats to the winners!!!

9kids said...

What a great sign ~ thanks so much for sharing.