Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Catching Up & A Winner

Whoa! That's what I'd like to holler right now but I'm not sure the horse that's leading this ride would listen. LOL! In other words, too many other people have scheduled too many things for me to do in too short of a time and it all has my head spinning. (No, not literally like the girl in "Exorcist." LOL!) I just need to catch my breath. (In-Out-hee-hee-whoo-hee-hee-whoo-hee-hee-whoo) At least I can say we won't have Boy Scouts nor Little Flower Girls nor Brownies nor First Reconciliation Class next week!

Anyway, I've enjoyed reading your scary stories. Of course, I always get so very excited when I see your comments but I take special joy in reading your answers to my journaling challenges--even if you never scrap about them even though I think you should. Anyway, I've visited Random.org and entered the names of those special people who shared their stories here and the newest winner is:


Yes, Tonya, I'm waiting to hear from you. Please e-mail me at ijr41ug @ yahoo.com (take out the spaces) with your choice of free file and format you want it in and I'll send it right out!

Now, I'm off to see if I can do some more catching up and maybe get some of the new files I've got sitting here up to the store in the very new future. Hee-Hee-Whoo-Hee-Hee-Whoo!

Until next time, Happy Scrapping!

No comments: