Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Week-end's Coming

It's been another long day today. I'm glad the week-end is around the corner. I know I've certainly earned this one. LOL!

I was talking to my students tonight about kids. One particularly sweet lady told me she wanted more kids like mine. I had to laugh. I told her I didn't want more kids; I just want to spin back the clock to start over. I would love to get to enjoy my kids again from the beginning and this time, I would fix all my mistakes. LOL!

And, just what does that have to do with "the week-end's coming?" Well, it's a kind of clue as to what you can expect tomorrow in the free file you'll find here. Yep, I'm revisiting 'baby-land' but only in my file. (To my family and friends: I'm not pregnant. LOL!)

Until then, Happy Scrapping!

No comments: