Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Proposal Day

Did you know that tomorrow is Proposal Day? I never knew there was a holiday dedicated to proposals but I'm intrigued. How about you?

I love seeing a sweet, romantic proposal. It warms my heart and can even bring a tear to my eye. To see the love in action is really touching to me.

And that brings me to a journaling challenge. Hey, you knew we haven't had one of those in a while! So, tell me, if you've been proposed to, I'd love to hear your story. You never know, it just might win you a prize!

As for my story, well, you'll have to check back tomorrow. It's one I'm sure you'll enjoy.

Until then, Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Hailey said...

Well I met my husband on the Yellowstone Fire in October 1989. I was working for the catering unit cooking the food for the fire fighters and he was driving truck for the purified water company and I served him dinner every night. We were on the fire for 5 weeks where we would spend pretty much all our free time with each other getting to know each other then when the fire was over we both went home and one week later he stopped by my home to visit me on his way from Montana to Phoenix, AZ, where he planned to find a job. Well we ended up going to visit my brother-in-law who was a jeweler in Salt Lake City and the rest is history. I showed him some rings that I liked and that night he asked me if I would be the mother of his children. Kind of corny I know, but oh well. I still love him.