Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hey, Tonya!

Whoa! I hate computer issues. I don't even like to update any kind of software. Normally, my philosophy is "if it's not broke, don't fix it!" Unfortunately, that won't work with computers and all the hackers and people with too much time on their hands coming up with new viruses, etc. The good news is that it seems to all be fixed and working again. At least I hope so.

I do need Tonya to contact me at ijr41ug @ yahoo.com (take out the spaces). Since she was the only one to post an idea of a new holiday, she wins her choice of a single file from my store. Congratulations, Tonya!

Speaking of holidays, today is Bunsen Burner Day. Hmm. That is one scary holiday! Don't you think so? LOL!

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

nahhhh, science is cool. I am so behind on my blog readings.