Thursday, February 26, 2009

Too Much Squeaking

I must have done a fairly decent job teaching my students the meaning of "The squeaky wheel gets the grease!" The woman who told me to have them call the parish office e-mailed me this evening. Our head pastor must have heard enough squeaking. He asked her to tell me to get the students to stop calling. LOL! I have to wonder, just how many times did they call? LOL!

There's been plenty of other noises going on here. Cutting noises! I've been a busy bee. Four files and a collection plus a freebie too! Now if I could just get the rest of the work done to get them all ready to send them out the door. So, can you guess what's on top of my to do list for tomorrow? Yep, those files and lots more too. I guess I'd better get started on it.

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Lori McDonald said...

You go girl!!! Keep on creating!!!

Lori