Friday, February 27, 2009

Woo Hoo!

It's finally Friday! So, what's so special about that? Well, it's special because it's your lucky day. It's Freebie Friday! Woo Hoo!

I always do my best to get at least one free file up every week. Sometimes, I don't meet that goal and, no, the freebie day is not always on a certain day of the week. So, you'll just have to keep on checking back to see what's going on in my part of the world.

Today, that's a gorgeous ride on a whimsical carousel. Yep, the free file for today is:


Here's another option:

You can use it as a picture frame.

I made these to scrap some pictures of my babies on a beautiful carousel. Yes, I know my kids aren't babies anymore. Yet I'm still working on some older albums so, in those pictures, I can still say "babies" without my two having a fit about it. LOL!

Anyway, here's the file! The password is IagreeTOU and you'll have to be quick. It'll only be up for about 24 hours and then you'll have to look for it in the store.

Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Thanks for the freebie. This is awesome!

Carol

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Nikki