Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Sun is Shining Brightly Again!

It looks like I'll have to seriously think of naming my pc's afterall. I am so happy to announce that my 2 month ordeal is nearly over as I purchased a new notebook yesterday! I'm hard at work installing all my software on it but I am nearing the end of the tunnel.

I am so excited. I'll be able to share pictures again. Woo Hoo! And design up a storm! Double Woo Hoo!!

I'm also very excited because very soon, I am leaving to go to the airport. My "Bigger Brudder" is coming into town today to spend a whole week with us. My kids are excited too. They got up really early this morning because of it. Even my husband is all hyped up. You see, my brother is my kids' second dad, my husband's best friend and the best relative I have. We all love him a lot!

We're going to have a fun week ahead. Besides Thanksgiving, there's going to be fishing and just hanging out.

Have a great day! I'm off to do some more installs and customizing of my new baby.

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

debenj said...

Know you will have a wonderful time with your brother home and congratulations on getting that new computer! Looking forward to your new designs :)