Saturday, November 8, 2008

Busy but With a Break

Thanks for the tips on finding a vet!

We've got a busy week-end planned. So busy, in fact, I'm not sure we'll get it all in. Today is starting off with a Paleo Preserve Fossil Dig with the Cub Scouts. They are going to earn their Geology Belt Loop. Even my daughter is going to get in on the fun.

I am staying home. I actually get a little break today and I am going to put it to good use. I've got a file that is almost ready to go. I've cut it once but I tweaked it some more yesterday and now I want to cut it again. It's a file that someone recently requested and I don't want to send it out to her until it is perfect.

Then there's some Homeroom Mom details to take care of, housework, laundry, and some shopping Hopefully, my husband will be able to fit mowing the backyard in too. It's needing it badly!

In short, we're spending this week-end catching up from not getting one last week-end and preparing for the packed week to come.

I hope you have a fun and productive week-end as well.

No comments: