Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our Exciting News

I knew about this yesterday but I wanted to confirm it for sure. We are so very thrilled to announce that both our children are now enrolled at our parish's school! They are no longer on the waiting list but will be starting school this next week at

We just know in our hearts that this is the best thing for our two kids. They feel the same way. When I told my son he got in, he was so happy he screamed louder than I have ever heard him do so and jumped up and down for joy. You would have thought my money-conscious kid had won the lottery! Ilaria was happy too but not to the same level of exuberance.

When they realized they would have to wear uniforms again, their excitement faded a bit but mine didn't. LOL! No more indecisiveness or arguing about what to wear in the morning! Woo Hoo! Yippee! Yay! And school starts exactly one week from today! A MAJOR WOO HOO!!!


I am so excited! Can you tell?

2 comments:

Christy said...

That is great Ileana. Congrats to you and especially the kids. I like school uniforms too. Almost wish they had to wear certain shoes also.

Eddita said...

That's great news Ileana. I went to Catholic School from K-8th grade and really know that I enjoyed my time there. I loved wearing the uniforms. I couldn't wait to become one of the older girls (Grade 7 & 8) because I got to graduate from a jumper to skirt and top (with Peter Pan collar of course)! Also, you were no longer required to wear only b/w saddle shoes and could also choose suede brown and tan LOL!