Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Best of Intentions

Today, I really did have the best of intentions for all of you. I really did mean to get a freebie up here for all of you. It's a simple file but a useful one. See:



The file is the "hello" I used in this simple card I need to send a friend in Michigan. The file actually comes with an additional mat that I decided not to use on the card.



So, where's the freebie? I'm sorry, but I didn't get the chance to finish the conversions and get all the different formats together in one zip. With a house full of kids and only two of them mine, the day just slipped away from me. One minute I was cleaning up from lunch and then I blinked and it was time for dinner. Why don't dental appointments and waits in the doctor's office go that quickly?



Anyway, come back tomorrow and you'll have a happy little "hello" waiting to greet you here.

No comments: