Friday, June 27, 2008

12.5 Gallons

Twelve and a half gallons! My new little dehumidifier removed 12.5 gallons of water from the air in my home in less than 24 hours. That's a lot of water to be breathing. No wonder I've been having trouble cutting anything. Just imagine if I could sell it at the same price as milk or gasoline! Anybody interested? LOL! Just kidding.

Seriously though, this dehumidifier rocks! I'm glad I could talk my husband into getting it. I reminded him that it was an unreimbursed business expense that I needed to be able to cut my designs. I don't think I could have convinced him to get the whole-house model though. Good luck, Doreen! I am sure you'll love it and can only imagine how sweet that would be once you convince your husband how much cooler the house will be.

2 comments:

Lori McDonald said...

Amazing isn't it!!! I could not cut with out mine at all!!!!

Lori (Aka Beloved Keepsakes)

Unknown said...

Ileana,

I originally proposed getting a single unit "to help cut cooling costs". It was my husband's idea about getting the whole house dehumidifier!! I have to wait until next summer because it is thousands of dollars but that is ok.