Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's a Guy Thing!

Did you hear? There’s another KNK Swap going on over at Paperthreads and can you believe they still trust me to run it? HO HO!

This one is bound to be good. It covers a topic a lot of us find challenging to scrap: guys. That’s right, we’re covering anything masculine from Father’s Day (Hey, I’m partial to that one since I was born on Father’s Day!) to fishing, hunting, sports, cars, tools, you name it!

Here’s your chance to practice creating a masculine file yourself and get many others in return. It’s a lot of fun and gives you another excuse to use your cutter. What could be better than that? You can get all the details and sign up here. I can’t wait to see you there.

1 comment:

Lori McDonald said...

I signed up!!! whoo hoo!!

Lori (aka Beloved Keepsakes)