Friday, April 25, 2008

New Stuff

Have you seen the new stuff in the new store? Michelle has been a very busy lady lately. 116 new products! I’m going to have to do some shopping myself. I’ve got to try out the glimmer mist and the dew drops. They look pretty cool to me. You can find them here.

And the retreat? Have you signed up yet? I have been to Shipshewana many times. I was born in the next county and went to college just down the road, so to speak. It’s a really neat place so I know this retreat is going to be great. It’s sure to be fun and relaxing and I recommend it to everyone. I just may have to figure out a way to go back to IN myself just to attend this. Hey, my husband had to return for his Reserve week-end and that’s business and since this is my business now, it counts too doesn’t it? Hmm . . .

Also, just a little heads-up: you'll have to check back here tomorrow. I have a surprise in the works.

No comments: