Thursday, November 20, 2014

Crazy but Good

Wow!  It's been a crazy busy week.  I know I need to rethink my scheduling.  I ended up with three medical appointments (all just check-ups) in one week.  I should definitely space them out better. 

That hasn't left much time for creative things but I've got a few layouts to take pictures of yet.  Tomorrow!

In the meanwhile, here are some pictures of our dirt eating and wearing girl:



Those were from tonight's volleyball game.  She's very happy though as they remain undefeated at 5-0. 

Each of the schools in the league are fundraising to be able to build a gym.  Eventually they will get there but until then, the middle school kids have to play outside.  They are looking into renting a gym for the playoffs.  That would be a huge positive because this week it was really cold.  It's hard to play volleyball when your hands are numb and the ball is hard from the cold.  It's a good thing it's supposed to warm up again soon.

Until next time, may your creative time be filled with fun!

No comments: