Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thanks

Do you remember this card?


I made it a long time ago for a sketch challenge and gave the word art out for free.  So, you just may have the stuff to make it and the ones I'm about to show you now. How cool is that?

Anyway, I needed a quick thank you card for some of our son's teachers and turned to the files for the above card.  Yet, I did not want to use fall colors so I used the hue adjustment tool in Photoshop and changed the word art to the blue & purple family.  See:


Two of the teachers are involved with music so they get the paper with the notes embossed into it and the other is a math teacher so she gets this one:


All three cards have a pocket for their gift card inside and the "Thanks" cut-out sentiment inside.


So, tell me, have you ever changed the color scheme of a project just so you could reuse it?  If so, how?

Until next time, may your creative time be filled with fun.

No comments: