Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I Scrapped!

I have great news!  The welt on my shin is going down and in between the times I kept my foot elevated, I was able to squeeze in some scrapping time.  I even finished a two page layout!  Wahoozles!  See:


Now, I must confess that the team lost--A LOT--but Ilaria came out of this experience a real winner.  She made new friends and had a lot of fun.  She grew greatly in confidence and skills and, perhaps most importantly, developed her determination.

So, what projects have you done lately?  I'd love to hear from you and, yes, even see pictures!!!

I'd like to say I am going to be creatively engaged again this week but I have to finish up the volunteer hours our kiddos' school requires of parents.  So, I'll be away from home and all my fun goodies here.  Instead, I'm going to be tempted by new books at the book fair. 

Until next time, may your creative time be filled with bliss.

No comments: