Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Cooperation?

Wouldn't you know it?  I'm not getting cooperation this week.

For example, I want to start a few new files but nope, I need to cook dinner, run kids everywhere under the sun and work on decorations for Bryce's Court of Honor.  Also, the kids had extra days off of school this week and that meant family time instead of me time.  Hey, they only have so many years left before they fly the coop.

I do have new files in the works that I promise you will be seeing soon, though, and even some pictures of projects I've been working on too.

Now, if only I could get a little bit more cooperation.  Anybody got some they can spare?

Until next time, may your creative time be filled with warmth and great bliss.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

When you find that extra cooperation... send some my way :)