Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Checking In

How is your sketch project coming along?  I can't wait to see what you make.

We've been busy here with the homeless ministry and the planning and web work that requires.  This past week-end we took 50 homeless people to the beach for an amazing day of faith, food and relaxation.  You can read more about that here if you would like.

So, tell me about your sketch project and all the other fun things in your life.  I'd love to hear from you.

Until next time, may your creative time be fruitful and fun.


1 comment:

Johanne said...

It's good to hear from your. You are always so busy with your project for the homeless. I really admire you.
I haven't started my project with the scketch yet. Big halloween party Sat with our son so I will work on it after that day. Looking forward to it.