Friday, April 19, 2013

A New Project, a Sale & a BOGO

I am elbow deep in baking and cooking for the small army who will be helping with Bryce' Eagle project this week-end.  Yet, I just could not stop playing with some paper in my studio!

In the spirit of quick and crafty, here's my newest project and it just happens to be for the April Sketch Challenge:


How's that for quick and easy? In addition to the sketch files, I also used Thinking of You which is available here.

So, how's your project coming?  If you haven't started yet, the free April Sketch Challenge files are available here.  I can't wait to see what you make with them.

And, for ease in getting crafty, both my good friend, Lori of Beloved Keepsakes and I are having a huge sale.  It's been over a year since I last held a 40% off sale so don't miss out on grabbing a deal or two right here!

But wait!  To sweeten that deal, for every purchase from I Scrap Designs of at least $1.00, you'll get this brand spanking new file for free:

Apothecary Card II is available here.
Apothecary Card II is a 5" x 7" shaped card that can be used to show off a picture, a stamp, a cut sentiment or even one of your treasured memories.  That's right, this file can frame any one of the papers from the new Journalers' series of files too.  How cool is that?

To get Apothecary Card II for free, just put it in your cart with at least one other I Scrap Designs file or collection and the price will magically change to zero.  A sale and a BOGO?  Now that's a great deal!

Shop I Scrap Designs here and Beloved Keepsakes here.

May your week-end be filled with great creative bliss.

No comments: