Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Still Here & More

I'm still here and almost everything is still okay.  I just forgot something--how LONG it takes to get a new computer all set up with all the files and software and passwords and logins and everything else techy I rely on to get things done.  It's a really good thing this is usually a one-time deal and not an everyday necessitiy!

But, I see that some of my lovely friends have been creative.  Have you seen Renae's special layout?


I think she did a fabulous job.  What do you think?

How is your project coming?  Not to make you panic, but this is a short month and time is winding down to get your project in to win.  You can still get in on the fun here.

I promise I'll have more creative things for you tomorrow!  Now, if I can just find the last two installation cd's I need.  I know I put them in a safe place with all my other important originals.  Just where that safe place is, though, eludes me.

Until next time, may your creative time be fruitful and fun.

1 comment:

Renae said...

Thanks for sharing!