Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Another Frilly Cross

Yesterday's featured layout by Renae inspired me to get creative myself. Yay! Yet, before I get to that, please excuse another proud mama moment.

Our son, Bryce, worked very hard over the past year to earn the Ad Altare Dei medal in the Boy Scouts.  Ad Altare Dei means "to the altar of God" and is a program to help scouts develop a fully Christian way of life.



We're proud of him for earning the medal and look forward to the time when he will be old enough to earn the next religious medal too.

And, that brings me to my thank-you card.


This is for the mom who volunteered to teach all the boys in this program.  She did a fabulous job and even had the opportunity to practice her faith in a real way through their service projects and, even more so, when one of the boys got carsick in her van.  She truly earned our small little gift card.

Frilly Cross II is in the store here.

Make sure you come back tomorrow when I hope to have a brand new file in the store.  Yay!

Until then, may your creative time be delightful.


1 comment:

Renae said...

Congratulations Bryce! What a real honor! Also nice work on the card. I love that file!