Sunday, October 28, 2012

Frilly Round Frame IV

How are all your projects for the challenges going on?  Are you having fun?  Is there anything you'd like to see done differently for next year?

Don't forget, every file and collection in the I Scrap Designs section of the VDBC store is 45% off.  Right now is the time to grab those bargains as this will be the last big sale of the year.

Also, if you haven't done so already, stop by here to get in on the VDBC challenges and make sure you've got all your bases covered for my challenges here.


While this file is offered freely here it is still governed by my Terms of Use.  Thank you for recommending my blog to your friends rather than sharing the file itself.

Yes, my files are hosted in my part of the VDBC Forum.  It is a safe place to host my files as it is free from ads, spam, viruses, etc.  It's also free for you and has loads of other fun, free files and great tips too.  Yes, you will need to join but it is free and it is so very worth it.

If you have any issues downloading this file, please email me directly at ijr41ug @ yahoo.com or iscrapdesigns @ gmail.com (please take out the spaces) and I will help you as soon as I can.

The password is iagreetoISDtou and the link is here.  This link will expire in 24 hours.

Sorry, this link has expired.  Please look for this and other pretty files in the
section of the VDBC store.

Thank you so very much for playing along with me and the rest of the VDBC More Team!

2 comments:

Renae said...

Thanks Ileana! Love your frames.

Kelly S said...

Love the frilly files you make. So pretty! Thank you, Ileana.