Friday, October 26, 2012

2X The Fun!

The Visual Designs By Chris Anniversary Party has begun!  Yay!  Thank you so much for partying along with us.

I am having a HUGE sale to celebrate.  If you've been wanting I Scrap Designs files, now is the perfect time to get them.  There will not be another HUGE sale like this until next year some time.

Also, there are tons of challenges going on HERE and HERE and loads of great prizes up for grabs too.  Don't miss out on any of them!

Today's free file is in honor of the Double Take Challenge that Lori of Beloved Keepsakes and I are hosting here.


Pin It  
I see so many uses for this file.  First, there's the projects for parents of twins and other multiples.  Then, there are projects with friends and even those times when your day has been filled with multiple events.  What ways can you see using this file?

While this file is offered freely, it is still governed by my Terms of Use.  Thank you so much for recommending my blog to your friends so that they may download the file for themselves.  I really do appreciate it.

Yes, this file is hosted at my part of the VDBC Forum and yes, if you are not already a member there, you'll need to join but it's free and absolutely filled with fun and kindness.  By uploading my files there, I expedite my creative time and save you the hassles of ads, pop-ups and viruses.  So that is a win-win!

The password to this file is iagreetoISDtou and the link is here.  It will expire in 24 hours, when the next free file will be uploaded.  So make sure you come back tomorrow for more creative fun.

Sorry, this link has expired.  Please look for this and other fun files in the
store at VDBC.

If you have any issues downloading this file, please email me directly at ijr41ug @ yahoo.com or iscrapdesigns @ gmail.com (take out the spaces, please) and I'll help you as soon as I can.

Don't forget to Talk to Me and to scroll down to yesterday's post for the run down on all my other fun goodies.  Oh, and don't forget to grab your I Scrap Designs bargains here.

May your creativity and your time at our party be blissful!

2 comments:

Kelly S said...

Fun file, Ileana! Thanks for sharing your creativity. :)

Karen Sue said...

Fun file, thanks for sharing,