Friday, May 11, 2012

Summer Parties & More

Hello!  I hope you are having a great day.  If not, maybe this post will help.

First, have you picked up your Summer Parties Grab Bag yet?


Those files are pretty cool!  They cover just about any summer party you could have from Father's Day to barbecues and Independence Day.  What a way to have some fun this summer!

There's even a fun bonus file that can double as a birthday or congratulations card.  Yet, that bonus file is going to expire prontoSo, make sure you get that exciting grab bag right here, right now!

I am also so excited about the two newest series of files I've been working on lately.  The first series, a group of A2 stained glass card fronts, have been shown off here with a new one added yesterday.  Yay!

The second series debuts today.  See:

Interlocking Squares II

This file is in the store here and it takes paper weaving to a new level.  The squares are just two pieces, yet weave together seamlessly.  How cool is that?

Well, I can top it by offering you one to try out for free here:

Interlocking Squares

While this file is offered freely here, it is still governed by my Terms of Use.  Thank you so very much for recommending my blog to your friends so that they may download the file for themselves.  I truly appreciate it.

The password is iagreetoISDtou and it is available here or you can click on the picture. Yes, you'll need to join the Visual Designs by Chris Forum, but it's fun, free and so very worth it.  This free file will expire on Sunday.  After that, it will be on its way to the I Scrap Designs store at VDBC.

Sorry, this link has expired.  Please look for this and other fun files in the

Thank you so very much for your comments.  They mean so much to me and encourage me to create and give away more free files!

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

2 comments:

Johanne said...

Thank You Ileana. This is a great file.

Anna said...

Thank you so much Ileana. As always you are awesome!!!