Monday, April 16, 2012

To Procrastinate or Not?

To procrastinate or not to procrastinate?  This is the question for tonight.

Having to work under pressure can be a strong motivator to get things done.  So, with that line of thought, procrastinating is a good thing.

Yet, there are great benefits to working ahead and getting things done long before they are due.  The job or assignment can be of much better quality.  So, procrastinating is a bad thing too.

Hmm.

My dilema:  I've worked ahead and now what?.  I have next months' sketch files and grab bag files all done.  Yay!  It feels amazing to know I am ahead of the game.  Yet, it is driving me nuts at the same time.  Why?  Because I can't show them off.  . . .   Wah!

Hmm!

I guess I had better get busy on some files I can show off soon.

Any requests?

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

1 comment:

TonyaKaye said...

Congrats on getting done early. I always love getting things done early .. that way when a surprise happens... I have time to take care of it!