Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New Files & More

I have new files up to the store.  Yay!

Here's "Frilly Hearts & Corner:"


Here's "Not Just Married:"


Here's "4x6 Kinetic Tags:"


and Here's "5x7 Kinetic Tags:"



The last two are some of my older files. I still need to convert and upload a lot more, but these two still have a special place in my heart because of how useful they are.

Also, I have decided that I will be taking tomorrow off.  It is our 15th Wedding Anniversary and my amazing husband and I are going to spend some quality time together. 

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

4 comments:

Esther W-B said...

Happy Anniversary Ileana!

Mark Palmer said...

Happy anniversary and enjoy your day together.

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary!

TonyaKaye said...

Have a wonderful anniversary