Tuesday, March 27, 2012

More Pictures

Yesterday, I showed you my hubby's choices of pictures from our vacation.  Today, I have some more pictures but, I've picked these because they show more variety of what we saw and did.

Here's some of what we saw in the Everglades:

Yes, that's a fire.  Having lived in Arizona, my husband and I immediately knew what it was and wondered if it was safe to continue.  The kids were astounded at what it looked like and thought it was just interestingly colored clouds at first.  We asked a ranger if the road was open and safe and she told us she did not know.  So, what are we to do but forge ahead. LOL!
 It turned out it was a controlled burn and everything was under control and safe.
Here are the kiddos at the Coral Castle:


And a picture that Ilaria took of some flowers:

See, I'm raising her right.  Soon, she'll be making lots of scrapbooks too.  LOL!

And, of course, we saw lots and lots of these:

Finally, we didn't take this picture, but I just can't resist sharing:

Cute, don't you think?

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

No comments: