Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Busy Time

Wouldn't you know it?  I've been hard at work and still have nothing to show for it--yet!

Get this:  I have been asked to design a website for the homeless ministry with which we are involved.  It seems I am the most computer literate person they know.  LOL!

Seriously, though, the site is looking beautiful if I do say so myself.  We've even got two full pages almost all done with at least six more to go.

I hope to finish up the site soon both because I want to show it off and because we're facing a deadline of March 17th.

Wish us luck!

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

1 comment:

TonyaKaye said...

WOW! Another project ... and you were worried about hubby .. and his reading choice .. Next you and a computer will be attending all functions :-)