Friday, November 25, 2011

Good Times & A Sale Too!


I hope you enjoyed a lovely Thanksgiving.  Among the blessings I counted were you.  Thank you very much for all your warm wishes and kindness.  I truly appreciate all of you.

Our Thanksgiving was spent here at home with family and no one got hurt either.  LOL!  It was a very nice, calm day.  Just can't ask for more than that.

Between the cooking and the eating, I even got to play with paper a bit too.  Yep!  New files are in the works and coming your way very soon.  I think you will enjoy them.  At least, I hope so.

Today, we are doing a little shopping--for just two items--and then we'll be spending the day at Sea World.  My mother and nephew have never been there and they are starting their special Christmas shows along with their normal ones.  It should be lots of fun.

I hope you are having fun this week-end too!

If some shopping from the comforts of home is on your list, make sure you stop by the I Scrap Designs store here.  All my files, including collections, are 35% off now through Monday.

Happy Shopping and Happy Creative Time!

No comments: