Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Look What I Made!

I know Halloween is around the corner and my house certainly shows it.  It's my hubby's favorite holiday and our kiddos love to decorate our home.

Yet, my favorite is Christmas.  I love all the sweet and sparkly decorations.  Speaking of sparkly decorations, how do you like these votives?

This one is sitting on a flameless luminary.

This one has a color-changing battery operated LED light inside it.  I also used a combination of colored vellum liners and permanent markers to color this votive.

Which one do you like best?

I must confess, the color-changing light is actually a Halloween light for a pumpkin.  I can't wait for Halloween to be over so I can go get them at a bargain to use for the best holiday, Christmas!

And, yes, this cutter file will be in the store very soon.  Here are the extra fronts for cards or tags:


Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

6 comments:

Esther W-B said...

Oh, I love those! Can't wait till they hit the store. I'm partial to the color one.

Anna said...

Oh wow love them both but the colored one is my favorite...Awesome files...I was wondering tho...I am very new to this where do you find the brown box thingy to set these on. Are they easy to find in stores? Sorry to a pain...

2KutiesGrandma said...

I agree - the colored one is my favorite!

Renae said...

I actually like the non colored better.

TonyaKaye said...

I like the top plain one. Nice files.

Vicki L said...

I love them both! Great job, Ileana.