Monday, October 17, 2011

Congratulations!

Yay!  We have three sets of winners! 

Congratulations to:

for winning my Blog Comment Contest! 

Congratulations to:

for liking I Scrap Designs on Facebook!

Congratulations to:

for adding I Scrap Designs files to your Wish Lists!

Now, if you lovely ladies could please email me at ijr41ug @ yahoo.com or iscrapdesigns @ gmail.com (please, take out the spaces) I will get your prizes out to you as soon as I can.

Thank you, Everyone, for playing along with me.  I had fun and I hope you did too!

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Oh my stars thank you so much Ileana!!! Woohoo you just made my day!!! What little I got to play I sure enjoyed it and this is just icing on the cake.

TonyaKaye said...

Sounds like everyone had a wonderful "party" this weekend! Congrats to all.