Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I Was Robbed

Why didn't they tell me they were going to rob my day of  3+ hours?  Seriously.  I don't mind giving up three hours here and there but when I have fun stuff in the works and it's a school night with picture day the next day, well, I could have been doing other things--like blogging.

So, there you have it.  I didn't blog last night because I wasn't expecting our son's Court of Honor for Boy Scouts to take so long.  It was fun, though.  Bryce was awarded his Tenderfoot rank and 10 merit badges too.  Yes, 10!  He was supposed to receive 11 but somehow the Reptile Merit Badge slithered away.  He'll just get it next time.

Now, I've got to get back to that to-do list so you can have some fun too.  What do yo think?  Will it be worth the wait?

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your little guy!!!! So we must admit you have a good reason for not blogging!!! ;)

Anna said...

Wow Congrats to him. How awesome. I can't blame you for everything else going on going to back burner. Congrats again. :)