Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Swap Is In

Yay!  The KNK Spring Swap is all done and I already sent it out the door.  If you are one of the courageous people who signed up to make a spring related file, you now have 15 others waiting for you over at the Paperthreads Forum.  And they are very cool files too.  See:


If you'd like to be a part of the next swap, I'll be setting it up really soon.  It's sure to be a lot of fun and you get lots of cool little goodies in return.  What could be better than that?

I hope to see you there.

Until then, Happy Creative Time.

1 comment:

Sue aka barracudasue said...

What a fabulous swap it was, Ileana!!!!! Everyone did such a wonderful job in creating their files! I'm still on a HUGE learning curve but I did manage to get one in! ROFLOL

I'm loving that I'm learning! Thank you for pushing me into this! You know what I mean! If it weren't for YOU and the swaps, I wouldn't be learning my KNK program at all!

Thanks to everyone that participated and a HUGE thank you to YOU! :)