Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Good Side Track

If you participated in the KNK Spring Swap, I promise you'll have the links in your PM boxes at the Paperthreads Forum really soon.  I haven't forgotten about it.  I just got side-tracked.  LOL!

It is a really good side track too!  I promise you will love it when you see it on Friday.  Even my husband loves it and can't wait for me to make several for friends and relatives.

Are you intrigued?  Well, sorry but you'll have to wait until I've at least had the chance to test-cut the file.  Hey, I have high standards to maintain.  You wouldn't want me to promise you a file and then have it not cut well or look great would you?

So, I promise to do my best to get everything all done soon.

Until then, Happy Creative Time!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Can't wait to see it!!

Sue aka barracudasue said...

No matter WHAT you create, Ileana, it's OUTSTANDING! I love that you put your high standards to your files. Makes working with them a delight! :)