Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cooking & New Files

I've been cooking right along and not in the kitchen either.  Well, I can't really say that.  I haven't made my kiddos starve.  They have been fed; really, they have!

I've been cooking up files and getting others loaded to the store too.  All my newest files are right here.

And here's a couple of peeks at some of what I've been working on this week:






Can you tell I've been in a Frilly sort of mood?  LOL!


Yes, they are in the store and they are also on sale too.  You can click on the pictures if you want to go directly to them.

And make sure you stop by tomorrow to get the other file I've been working on.  Yep, it will be up for grabs for free here.

There will also be some other fun info for you too.  We have lots of reasons to celebrate and this party is going to be fun so I know you won't want to miss a bit of it.

Until then, Happy Creative Time!

1 comment:

Patti said...

Thank You so much for the freebe.
Love the doiley. Patti