Thursday, January 27, 2011

Playing with Paper

I got to play with paper today! Yay!  Life is good.

It was fun and yet a bit challenging too.  I've been working on a masculine card for St. Valentine's Day for my hubby.  It's all done but you'll have to wait until tomorrow for the pictures. 

For some silly reason, our kiddos actually expect to eat dinner tonight.  LOL!  Gee, don't they realize that playing with paper is more fun than making dinner?  Oh, well, (sigh)  I guess I'd better get cooking.

Make sure you stop back tomorrow for the fun free file and a picture of my card too.

Until then, Happy Creative Time!

1 comment:

jzayler said...

My family just doesn't get it either! 'You spent all day in the craft room and forgot to eat? How do you do that?' It could me a great new diet plan for me - I wouldn't eat so much if my family didn't make me cook all the time. I knew it was there fault I'm fat. LOL